Garneau won the prestigious Eurobike award for the X-Comfort Zone technology featured in this shoe. This patented and innovative design allows the shoe to stretch to accommodate B to D+ foot widths thanks to a ventilated elastomer-spandex insert. The X-Comfort Zone creates a dynamic, non-constrictive fit for the foot’s natural toe splay, which improves power, reduces injuries, and creates unsurpassed comfort. The NEW Hillibilli XC is stylish and classy detailing a small red Canadian Maple leaf on the top. Furthermore, the X-Comfort Zone technology offers the flexibility needed at the forefoot so that even the largest feet don’t feel cramped.
- Shoe Technology: X-Comfort Zone - Ventilated expandable zone to accommodate a variety of feet widths and prevent numbness
- COMFORT FIT: Roomier fit offers more comfort for all-day riding
- Shoes Weight: 11.2 oz/318 g (size 42)
- Upper: Bounder upper, all seamless for comfort to prevent pressure points
- Outsole: Ergo Grip 2 outsole, fiberglass injected / nylon outsole with durable crampons that provides excellent traction and efficient mud clearing
- Closure System: BOA® L6 micro adjustment
- Cleats: Steel inserts fit all SPD pedals, Cleats aren't included with the shoes
See the attached images and note below.
The Garneau Standard fit is C. If your foot is larger than standard (D fit and over), we recommend choosing a half-size larger than the size suggested on the chart.
If you are purchasing shoes to wear mainly in fall/winter with thicker socks, we recommend measuring your feet with the socks you'll be wearing with the shoes.