The shirt is now more comfortable purely as a casual shirt. + when your stuff is in the fanny pack it’s just more secure. this works. the riding shirt that says something about where we’re from. after 20 years of disruption, we still enjoy creating new product categories.
- basecloth is 100% cotton “lost wax” woven. yes cotton, u’d be surprised.
- this is the “african market” cloth. similar to “shweshwe”, but lighter, softer & a better quality. these units have been garment washed and as such are preshrunk.
- side seams have button/slit arrangement. you can choose to open the side seam.
- undearm panels finished in the two way stretch lycra knit with the holes in, imported from italy. just a final fit touch.
- big enough for smart phone, secure front pocket on lower front of garment. for the technologist.
- two piece collar.
- this garment is fitted, technically correct for the urban or sunny side adventurer. and in this sense should not be confused with the oversized “mandela” shirt.