Cyclists want a baggy that looks like a board short. where the waistband is not elasticated & the pant has no belt. just one hiccup: those pants all sag as you bend forward on the bike. & then the crotch snags on the seat in the technical section. this new “thebusiness” baggy follows this board short recipe.but, it has a thinner, adjustable concealed belt right round. once adjusted to the riders preference no further adjustment is necessary.
- finished with asymmetrical front closure.
- funkier branding.
- pant basecloth, 3 bold zips & other fabrics all matching.
- this baggy has a very fitted silhouette.
- front fly zipper & 2 zippered jet side pockets.
- our pant shells, or outers, are all adapted to the international mtb fit. ie. higher crotch.
- stretch panels on inside leg & across back.
- this pant does not have a “inside leg seam”.